- To start, all items were selected directly from the current wardrobe; no new items were purchased to start.
- Any future items which may be needed to replace damaged or worn clothing should first be sought through eco-friendly means from consignment or second hand shops. If a new item must be purchased, it should be sustainably produced and of high quality, natural fabrics.
- No more than 35 items are allowed for each "Season".
- Shoes, accessories and jewelry do not count for the overall 35.
- Undies, bras and socks are not a part of the count for the over all 35.
- Workout clothes are a separate set of 35 items because they technically cannot be worn to work.
- An item can only be replaced or traded out for another, no new items may join the wardrobe to bring it above 35.
Some additional motivation :)